Monday, August 04, 2008

Afraid to Love Again

So supposedly the BlackBerry Bold is on track to launch in September, and it's going to just kill the I-Phone sales wise

Though, it is my personal belief that each new relationship should be greeted with a heart wide open, after the July Heartbreak, I'm still feeling a little raw, a little afraid to trust again. 

However, it helps that my telephone contract runs out in September, so Blackberry actually saved me money by postponing, so I wouldn't have to break my contract with the evil, evil Sprint, in a fit of new gadget lust. So I might have recovered from the Blackberry Bold letting me down earlier this summer.

Just a little update, because I know that most of you were super-concerned about when my Blackberry Bold dreams would be achieved.

Trying to Stay Strong,
etc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am very upset with you. I just got a Macbook Air which means no more new tech toys for at least 2 years or Brian will divorce me. This means I should never have read this blog and looked up more info on the Blackberry Bold. I am sad. Check this out:

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-9000-smartphone-hands-review

Ernessa T. Carter said...

Have you explained to him that it's a matter of life and death. Yes, I am serious.