Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Start Counting Down to September 7th!

Haven't forgotten about you, I promise. In fact I have a launch date for Fierce and Nerdy, which I've been working extra hard on for the past few days. 

Mark your calendars for September 7th, and think about how cool it will be when I'm turning around blog posts every weekday and in a timely manner. Plus contributors! So many cool people are on board for this. I really can't wait for you guys to see the new site. 

In fact, I'm going to try to find one of those ticker widgets, so that I can be just super-obnoxious about counting down to September 7th -- you know how I do.

That all said. A new (probably music) blog post is coming Wednesday. 2 -6 of the immensely popular CH breaking his arm saga will be here by the end of the week -- so stop asking me! :)  

Until then, here's your moment of FaN (aka Fierce and Nerdy):

No comments: