Friday, September 05, 2008

Gummi Gummi Yummi Yummi

Okay, if you've been following my updates on Facebook, you probably know that I've completely let my sweet tooth out of its cage, and I have been indulging it like crazy lately.

It did not help that we visited Cybele from Candyblog and her husband on Sunday, and were treated to like the hugest gummi bear ever. I can't even describe it, but lucky for you, she did with pictures in her review. Read about it here. You'll want to click through for the picture of the decapitated gummi bear alone.

But in my opin, the real gummi winner of the night were these little Haribo pineapple gummis, that I pretty much polished off all by myself. Cybele did you do a review of these, too? If so could you post the link in the comments?

Anyway, all the gummi goodness was followed up with gummi worms from Vons on Monday. And tonight the hubby bought home more Haribo gummi things from Cost Plus World Market.

If you don't have a Cost Plus World Market near where you live, I feel sorry for you. You know there are starving children in developing nations who will have suffer to efffects of extreme poverty for the rest of their lives. And I feel worse for you. Because these Haribo Tropifruttis are em-effin bomb, though CH preferred the sugar-coated Haribo Fruit Salad -- which I liked as well. Not as much as the Tropifruttis, but still I doubt that either bag will survive the night.

Anyway, this is all to say, check out Cybele's Candyblog. Really, you'll love the picture (if you're a little sick like me). Also I will probably weigh 20 more pounds than the last time you saw me if I don't get back on the wagon soon.

Oh, and 3 more days to Fierce And Nerdy. 3...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, the Sour Pineapple from Katje (Germany). I saw some other ones from them at Cost Plus in sour currant that I might try soon.

www.typetive.com/candyblog/item/saure_ananas/

Zacki said...

that decapitated gummi bear is my new favorite image